Friday, February 8, 2008

JETIX ACTION LEAGUE CHENNAI

Hey friends! Let me share with you about toon Disney’s jetix!
There is going to be a mega event happening on 15th feb at Nehru park in Chennai called the JETIX ACTION LEAGUE which is an interschool competition. Almost all the schools in Chennai have been invited and hope it would be a grand success show!

At the outset I should thank preeth for letting me know regarding this. She took me along and we conducted sessions in the schools. We were in different teams. We gave the kids a brief about the event, spoke about jetix super heros, had interactive sessions , played games(games with a twist- a jetix twist:-) ), about prizes and working in a team, explaining about team work,-I learnt that art too! For other details visit my friend preeth’s blog :-)

With every school we visit, the more enthusiastic we get. I could see their eyes twinkling with expectations and curiosity! Seeing so many kutty cute girls n smart boys the zeal in us spurs up and definitely we enjoyed what we were doing! Amidst all the jetix action we got few friends too :-)

So what are you waiting for ? Inform your chotu friends about this exclusively exciting event which has got captivating prizes in store! On your marks, get set n be there on 15th to witness the MAIN PICTURE :-)

3 comments:

Sugar & Spice said...

Ya re I too enjoyed the sessions it was fun..nostalgic feeling..!u can add some links..

Anonymous said...

hey:-)jeyix my fav..........

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!