Tuesday, January 1, 2008

NUMERO UNO !


On this first day of the year, let me first wish you a HappY HappY NeW YeaR!

We cannot forget the very day of our first cry when we made our entry into this world nor can we forget first step in schools and colleges which shaped our careers and indisputably those are the real
golden days!. Many people want to come first in everything (Be it school first or state first).

Who won the first world cup? Who was the first president of our country? First crush ;-)?First love?
First choice, First wish, first thought, first aid , first prize and the list goes on...
Be it from history or in our own lives, the bondage with “first” is deep rooted and matters a lot !

Some people are capable to draw our attention with their magnetic eyes while others make our heads turn with their cogent and articulate talks. Few others steal the show with their levity and the rest do the same by taking us miles away with their smiles :-) ! ! In a nutshell, all these are associated with the captivating “first meet”.

When it comes to interviews or parties the race is still worse, here you dress up to please others to strike a “first impression” with them.
This tantalizing world has made many people to think it is important to be 'first’, but then it is more important to be YOURSELF first”.
Just be yourself coz people who consider you precious will never let you go and for those who dont – why bother??? for you have already got lovely hearts awaiting! ! ! !

This is my “first” blog and now the floor is open to share your views regarding the “first” few things that made a difference in your life :-)

11 comments:

Dinesh said...

Ya exactly !
This post is again an instance for first impression,which is simple and sweet.
My first impression about Linux left an opion on me that its a gr8 OS.

Sugar & Spice said...

My first comment to your first post...it simply rocks.!:-)..yup i cant forget my first admit for pursuing my Masters too..!

Unknown said...

FIRST AND FOREMOST!

This Post is HOT! Snappy,Realistic and zestful!
yep!! first born in my family is something special and fabulous as to me. keep rocking!

Raghav G said...

Your writing made me to remember about my first feels... it was so nice to look back our life... I remember about my first academic prize...

Good writing Keep going

Nachiketas said...

first of all let me post my first impression on the blog as a whole....
it is a nice and fun filled meginning and note this guy some day oue comment will surely fetch us all here 1 million dollars... simply because of the fact that we know this blogger... :)

BEING FIRST:
My story is that i am the first and the only one in ma house(uno) .... and no one can forget their first love... mine being computers.
My first school:KVAN

and most of all one special person,the first person who would come to my mind when referring good ,kind and intelligent :
.
.
It;s you Raji....
Keep blogging....

Unknown said...

one of yhe finest talents i've seen in my life

Anonymous said...

Let me take the pride of commenting on ur FIRST blog :-)
first time when i got first rank

Anonymous said...

Dear Din,Preeth,Saru,Raag,Nachi,
Dinesh,Divya
:
Thanks a lot for your comments and for sharing your first few instances in my FIRST blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely right Raji...
The first impression about u when i saw u was was...."You are a very silent and shamathu girl:):)".
Seriously the moment i think about first impression, u & ishu strike my mind:)

Anonymous said...

I cannot forgetthe first anonymous message that i sent to Marvi ;-)
First is best ofcourse!

Anonymous said...

hey my first impression about u is that i thought u as a briny chap n moody.